Pages

Wednesday, April 20

Thank you for my sweet award.

Brittany at B.Mary and Blessed was such a sweetheart and awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. I feel super honored that I've actually received this honor so many times. So here we go...

 
How it works
1. Link back and thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read.
4. Contact them and tell them about their award.

7 things (I hope I haven't already shared) about me
1. I dislike reptiles & amphibians aka snakes, lizards, frogs, etc.

2. I like my handwriting.

3. I hate wearing socks.

4. I can stand in front of a group of little kids and talk without ever being nervous, but you put me in front of a big crowd of college kids and expect me to give a speech I get super nervous with sweaty palms, shaky hands, and a shaky voice.

5. I wish there was a fast food restaurant that could give me a McDonald's cheeseburger with Burger King's french fries. YUM!

6. Lately I've been obsessed with Gatorade.

7. I love my followers.

Now I tag EVERYONE with this award. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. A McDonald's cheeseburger with Burger King fries? That is such an awesome idea!

    And I also hate wearing socks. I hate socks in general. Even the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I don't like Burger King's burgers, but their fries are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like my handwriting too! People would always recommend me to write for group projects and I'd be like ah okay?! haha. But I guess it works!

    Also, #5 made me laugh out loud! Think of all the money you could make if you created the restaurant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.