Pages

Monday, April 18

Meet Me On Monday

Check out Never Growing Old and make sure to link up!

Questions
1. Caesar salad or garden salad? Caesar salad 100%.

2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th? Yes! As long as I'm at home, I'll definately be watching it. Love Prince William and Kate!

3. Last thing you spent lots of money on? Honestly, alcohol in Daytona. Helllllo, it was fraternity formal. Just being honest.

4. Window seat or aisle seat? Window seat.
5. Do you know your blood type? No, but I probably should.

6 comments:

  1. i'm a caesar salad girl tooo!!!! Window seat definately on the plane hands down!!!!

    Hope you have a great Monday girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also with you 100% on the Caesar salad! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know my blood type either. Kinda feel like I should see the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Really love your layout and looking at some of your posts makes me wish I would have been more active in college! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know my blood type either!

    I just awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Make sure you check out my blog to get the details! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you believe I have never tried a Caesar salad before? Looks like I need to try it at least once :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.