So lately I've had a hard time deciding what to write about. I've written about friends, boys, weekend adventures and various other random things in my life. I am to the point that I feel like I'm going to start repeating myself. I'm a simple college kid, we do the same thing over and over again-- you know the saying "same shit, different day".
I refuse to write about fashion. I'm not a fashionista and "fashion" for me is a gym shorts and a tshirt. I don't want to talk about fashion because it's not something I really care about. Just like I can't really talk about make up because while I do wear it, talking about it isn't appealing to me. Fashion and make up aren't huuuuge parts of my life-- you know what I mean.
SOOO, the point is...
Someone help me think of stuff to write about. I can write on just about anything. Is there anything I have never or have barely touched on that you would like me to talk about? Help!
I don't want to not write a post everyday or every other day but if I keep up this nothing-to-write-about trend, I may have to take a vacation from blogging and I realllly don't want to do that. I enjoy blog land.
XOXO, Michelle
welll love, baseball season is less then 2 weeks away! WOOH so you will have plenty to talk about when the yanks kick the red sox butts! ;)
ReplyDeleteBahaha! Katy's comment cracked me up. We all know the Braves are where it's at! Anyway, I find it hard to come up with fresh content as well, but that is why I started the "From My Blog to Yours" thing. It gives me something once a month or once a week to write about that is just random, like the pictures of my apartment. I might do one soon about what makes me happy or my favorite hangouts.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the no fashion thing girl - its a topic I can only dream about touching so I just don't go there! haha.
ReplyDelete