Pages

Saturday, March 19

Recent Pet Peeve

Ok ya'll, I must must must tell you my most recent pet peeve -- NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE NEW FOLLOWERS' PAGES!! I like to follow my followers since they are kind enough to follow me but when I go to my Followers page and click on a name, not all of you lovelies have it to where I can click your link to your page! I can't follow what isn't there, hahaha. Just saying...

With this said, I sure hope mine is where you can click on it or I'm gonna look like a dumbass! Hahahaha

XOXO, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more!!! I'm not sure if mine's visible either hahaha, but I assume so and write my link most times that I leave a comment..glad you did the tag! :) Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.