Sometimes I wish Carrie Bradshaw could narate my life-- just saying!
Real talk... Why do I despise wedding and baby tv shows?
I'm being serious. TLC ruins my day when they go from re-runs of 48 Hours Mystery and 19 Kids and Counting to Say Yes to the Dress and A Baby Story or some other wedding/baby show. I'm not interested in watching a lady pop a baby out and I want a simple wedding (if I ever even have one) so I find these outrageous extravagant weddings to be a wee bit ridic. Not to sound like a Negative Nancy but I'm just telling you like it is. I know I can't be the only girl in this world that isn't a huge fan of these types of tv programs. I would much rather spend my days watching Sex & the City re-runs on E! and various crime shows on various channels and my two fave soap operas, One Life to Live and General Hospital.
I do daydream about being married and having cute little tykes running around my mansion and all (hahaha) but watching tv shows about it just don't appeal to me.
Maybe I'm weird...? Wouldn't be the first time that had crossed my mind (HA!)
Don't ask where this whole rant came from... Miranda just had baby Brady on the re-run I was watching, so I guess that's it! But YAY for baby Brady!
What are your thoughts on wedding and/or baby tv shows?
XOXO, Michelle
XOXO, Michelle
i do NOT like baby shows....why would anyone want that on national television..and most of the time they show wayyy too much. no thanks.
ReplyDeletei do like say yes to the dress though and day dreaming about my future wedding...in the farrrrr off future. but mostly my jaw just drops when i see how much people chuck out for a wedding gown..ridiculous! i like simple, too :)
Well...you know my opinion per our poolside discussion
ReplyDeleteI definitely do not like baby shows. But wedding shows are completely different! I love them! Even if they are nothing like my future (hopefully) wedding
ReplyDeleteYoure not alone hun! I know when I get married I too want simple laid back wedding, and I can't stand baby shows I thought I was the only one lol
ReplyDelete