While reading blogs before class (aka my test) this morning I came across What I'm Playing Thursday on Belle in the City's blog and so I decided to link up and do it this week!
Since I'm in an "old" country mood, here's what I'm playing...
She Never Lets It Go to Her Heart - Tim McGraw
I love Tim McGraw and his older songs wayyy better than his new ones. I think he just has the sweetest songs. Plus, he's hot!
Vidalia - Sammy Kershaw
Don't laugh, but I'm oddly obsessed with this song and I don't know why.
I'd Rather Ride Around with You - Reba McEntire
You can't help but love Reba and I thik this song is presh!
Shake the Sugar Tree - Pam Tillis
I know every word to this song without even hearing it because I listen to it so much! I love how she's telling "him" to pay her some attention in a round about way. It's cute!
Last but certainly not least...
Calling Baton Rouge - Garth Brooks
This is usually my one of my drunk songs because alot of people have it on their ipod and I love dancing to it. And I know every word to sing, while I'm dancing. I'm weird, I know! Plus I love Garth Brooks.
I just love older country from when I was younger, it always makes me happy!
Make sure to link up!
XOXO, Michelle
I love the old country! Just found your blog through the link up! I'm a new follower :)
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up! and taking me back :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower and I just have to say I love your music taste :)
ReplyDeleteI love Vidaila! I haven't heard it in sooo long!
ReplyDelete