Pages

Sunday, February 13

The weekend is never long enough!

I hate how every weekend flys by, but I did have a good one though! Friday night some friends and I went to the Miss Georgia Southern pageant because our friend Alex was in it and were sooo proud of her for getting 3rd Runner Up. Afterwards we went to Dingus and had a few adult beverages and just hung out with friends. Yesterday I was lazy all day until I went to dinner with Lauryn at Buffalos (and had yummy boneless terriyaki wings). After dinner my night got eventful. I went to an Anti-Valentine's party at sorority sister Michelle's (from Mambo Gook) with our other sister Ashley and their roommate Julia. It was rather exciting and super fun. After there, I went and got my friend Erin and since last night was fraternity bid night we decided to do a little party hopping! We went to SAE for a little bit then went out to Sig Ep's bid party and stayed there and had a blast. While at the party my stupid BlackBerry messed up again (go figure) so I went to Verizon this morning to get it looked at and they were just no help. My phone is semi-working so I guess I'll just suck at it and go with it. Worst comes to worst, I'll change my number to my old BlackBerry.

Ballin' Anti-Valentine's flamingo

Sister Love

The Michelle's

Erin & I at Sig Ep's bid party


Also, I'm obsessed with this song and I have no idea why...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for our party! I had so much fun and I'm glad you posted pics!!
    I also love that you mentioned Miss GSU! I'll be posting pics soon on my blog from that so watch in the next few days. :) LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.