Answers, answers, answers – here they are!
Q: Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
A: Definitely Ben Affleck, he’s gorgeous! He’s totally my type- tall, dark, and handsome!
A: Definitely Ben Affleck, he’s gorgeous! He’s totally my type- tall, dark, and handsome!
Q: What’s your favorite Kappa memory so far?
A: I can’t put my finger on just one, but one that I truly cherish is this past fall’s bid day. That morning when I was putting on my formal jersey, I just stood and looked in the mirror at the letters across my chest and I just smiled and then later that day when we were waiting on the girls to get to our house we got in the road and started yelling “Hell yes we’re the best K-K-G!”… I realized then how much I loved Kappa.
A: I can’t put my finger on just one, but one that I truly cherish is this past fall’s bid day. That morning when I was putting on my formal jersey, I just stood and looked in the mirror at the letters across my chest and I just smiled and then later that day when we were waiting on the girls to get to our house we got in the road and started yelling “Hell yes we’re the best K-K-G!”… I realized then how much I loved Kappa.
Q: What makes you trust a person or have faith in them?
A: Excellent question! Without trust, a relationship can’t prosper and grow and sadly, will eventually crumble –as harsh as that may sound, it’s true. I’m the kind of person I try to see the good in everybody and I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt, but once I’ve done that, and you’ve shown me you can’t be trusted, etc then I lose all faith in you and gaining my trust back is a task in itself. If your guy goes to bar with the guys for a night out, you have to trust that he’s going to be faithful to you and not hit on other girls. While in your attempt to trust him, you can’t blow his phone up with texts or calls. You should go out too but to a different bar or restaurant. Sending a text every so often is fine, but don’t attempt to carry on a regular conversation with him because more than likely he’s drinking, dancing like a fool, talking about sports, and the last thing he wants to do is answer his phone. Just because he isn’t by your side doesn’t mean he isn’t thinking about you. I won’t say I promise, but I feel like you can trust me on this one. You have to look at it like he’s coming home to you at the end of the night and have fun yourself. Now if you are dating a guy that’s known for cheating then I personally think that was a dumb idea, because I live by the motto “once a cheater always a cheater” but to each is his own and if you’re fine with dating a cheater than more power to you, but sorry he isn’t going to change. Dating a cheater is a task and I can’t give you any advice on trust when it comes to that because I really don’t think you can trust those types of people. Sorry! When it comes to trusting people are going to do what they say they’re going to do you have to make them stick to their plans. Don’t make them feel guilty, but make sure that you express to them how much you were looking forward to your plans. If he continues to bail on you and your plans do the same thing back to him once or twice- show him how it feels to be bailed on. It isn’t a good feeling. And when he does bail on you, make other plans like with your girl friends because even though he decided to bail doesn’t mean you should have to sit at home and do nothing. In conclusion, having bad past relationships does make it harder for you to trust guys now and in the future. I have trust issues due to past relationships. You have to remember that not all guys are exactly the same and until he proves you otherwise, give him the benefit of the doubt and go with it. And if the trust issue becomes to much to handle, take a break and go from there. You want the relationship to last and it won’t if you just absolutely can’t trust him.
A: Excellent question! Without trust, a relationship can’t prosper and grow and sadly, will eventually crumble –as harsh as that may sound, it’s true. I’m the kind of person I try to see the good in everybody and I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt, but once I’ve done that, and you’ve shown me you can’t be trusted, etc then I lose all faith in you and gaining my trust back is a task in itself. If your guy goes to bar with the guys for a night out, you have to trust that he’s going to be faithful to you and not hit on other girls. While in your attempt to trust him, you can’t blow his phone up with texts or calls. You should go out too but to a different bar or restaurant. Sending a text every so often is fine, but don’t attempt to carry on a regular conversation with him because more than likely he’s drinking, dancing like a fool, talking about sports, and the last thing he wants to do is answer his phone. Just because he isn’t by your side doesn’t mean he isn’t thinking about you. I won’t say I promise, but I feel like you can trust me on this one. You have to look at it like he’s coming home to you at the end of the night and have fun yourself. Now if you are dating a guy that’s known for cheating then I personally think that was a dumb idea, because I live by the motto “once a cheater always a cheater” but to each is his own and if you’re fine with dating a cheater than more power to you, but sorry he isn’t going to change. Dating a cheater is a task and I can’t give you any advice on trust when it comes to that because I really don’t think you can trust those types of people. Sorry! When it comes to trusting people are going to do what they say they’re going to do you have to make them stick to their plans. Don’t make them feel guilty, but make sure that you express to them how much you were looking forward to your plans. If he continues to bail on you and your plans do the same thing back to him once or twice- show him how it feels to be bailed on. It isn’t a good feeling. And when he does bail on you, make other plans like with your girl friends because even though he decided to bail doesn’t mean you should have to sit at home and do nothing. In conclusion, having bad past relationships does make it harder for you to trust guys now and in the future. I have trust issues due to past relationships. You have to remember that not all guys are exactly the same and until he proves you otherwise, give him the benefit of the doubt and go with it. And if the trust issue becomes to much to handle, take a break and go from there. You want the relationship to last and it won’t if you just absolutely can’t trust him.
Q: What are some of your favorite books?
A: My favorite books are The Great Gatsby, The Heart of Darkness, and Going Rouge. I’m not as much of a reader as I was when I was younger but I’m trying to get back into reading so I plan on reading Kelly Cutrone’s book If You Have to Cry Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mom Never Told You and also Bill O’Reilly’s book Pinheads and Patriots. I’m also into murder mystery type books so my mom has sent me some of her Patricia Cornwell books. Check them out on Amazon!
A: My favorite books are The Great Gatsby, The Heart of Darkness, and Going Rouge. I’m not as much of a reader as I was when I was younger but I’m trying to get back into reading so I plan on reading Kelly Cutrone’s book If You Have to Cry Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mom Never Told You and also Bill O’Reilly’s book Pinheads and Patriots. I’m also into murder mystery type books so my mom has sent me some of her Patricia Cornwell books. Check them out on Amazon!
Q: Favorite quote or piece of advice that inspires you?
A: I have quite a few, but this quote by Lady GaGa is one of my favorites- “If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore." It’s one of my favorites because it reminds me to put myself and what I want first and that I don’t need a guy for success.
A: I have quite a few, but this quote by Lady GaGa is one of my favorites- “If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore." It’s one of my favorites because it reminds me to put myself and what I want first and that I don’t need a guy for success.
Q: What’s your favorite thing about being Southern?
A: Um, EVERYTHING! Haha, but no seriously, probably the way I talk. I really enjoy my accent. It’s not super thick but when I open my mouth it’s super obvious as to where I’m from. I also love the fact of how friendly we are. Even if I don’t know you, it’s not odd to throw my hand up and wave at someone or say a friendly “hello” in the grocery store.
A: Um, EVERYTHING! Haha, but no seriously, probably the way I talk. I really enjoy my accent. It’s not super thick but when I open my mouth it’s super obvious as to where I’m from. I also love the fact of how friendly we are. Even if I don’t know you, it’s not odd to throw my hand up and wave at someone or say a friendly “hello” in the grocery store.
Thank you lovely ladies for sending me questions, I really enjoyed getting them and answering them! Here’s how the Q&A sessions are gonna go from now on—
1. Every Sunday I will post a new Q&A sesh and also answer the questions from the previous week.
2. Ask me anything! Don’t be shy!
3. If you ask me something, and I miss the point of your question, TELL ME! I will do my best to re-answer your question.
2. Ask me anything! Don’t be shy!
3. If you ask me something, and I miss the point of your question, TELL ME! I will do my best to re-answer your question.
So now starts the new sesh of Q&A...
I look forward to getting new questions from ya'll!
XOXO, Michelle

ooh you'll have to let me know how you like Pinheads and Patriots. :) :)
ReplyDeleteand i agree, i love my southern accent and also how friendly people are...you can definitely tell the differences when running into the northerners at school..not a fan.
What made you decide to go to GA Southern? What other schools did you look at? (I know that's probably a weird question, but I'm starting to look at colleges and was just curious!)
ReplyDelete