I am stressed to the max about my astronomy test on Thursday. I accidently slept through that class this morning so I missed whatever review they may have done. At the beginning of the semester we were given a big "book" that's nothing but study guides for this class and it also includes practice tests. Well I wasn't stressed out until I attempted to do the practice test and struggled with figuring out the answers. I made flashcards last night and went through them numerous times and even read the 3 chapters in the book repeatedly, but trying to answer that practice test just freaked me out. It wasn't what I expected, and if the test is just like that practice test I'm screwed. I want to make good grades so bad that it's starting to stress me out. The topics themselves are not complicated (i.e. seasons, moon phases, etc) but the way the questions on the practice test are worded is confusing. (sigh!) On a better note, I made an A on my criminal justice quiz from last week. She calls them quizzes but they're really more like tests, but whatever.
If anyone has any helpful study tips please send them my way! I will be forever grateful.
Also, I've been having severe writer's block on the blogging front so I may hang this up for a little bit until I can think of something to actually write about. I hate boring you with my whining about school.
Just know I still love ya'll! :)
XOXO, Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you're having a rough week... I hope it gets better!! I know I would definitely not be doing so great in astronomy, ha! Good luck on your test and congratulations on your criminal justice quiz! That's awesome! :)
ReplyDeletePS: Love the new blog design!
Also, I meant to add to my last comment that your blog is so not boring... I love it! I think we'd so get along in real life! :)
ReplyDelete