Let's talk Bachelor...
1. First things first-- I do not, I repeat do not, like Michelle... at all. No, he isn't yours, he's everyone's that is still on the show you psycho. Brad should have pushed you over the waterfall instead of repelling down it with you. Ugh! She's soooooo annoying, and I do not like sharing my name with her, she makes my name look bad. Gimme a break. She has bitch written all over her, & when he said he "really really likes Michelle", I seriously wanted to throw something at the tv. I don't see what he sees in her. He can really really like this Michelle, but not that one, haha, just saying. Oh, and showing up to his room in the middle of the night?? No, you don't have crazy written all over you at all. Oh waiiiit, that's right, you do! Brad should have kept Jackie and sent Michelle's ass packin'!
2. Chantal made the whole zip-line thing look really fun. I'm a wimp so I don't know if I could do it, but I applaud her. And I can tell that Brad really does like her, and they do have a great connection. It's cute.
3. Emily, whyyyy are you so pretty?? Jealous.
All I have left to say is...
Brad, KICK MICHELLE TO THE CURB!
Share your thoughts ladies, I know you have them!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewoops I didn't mean to delete..I could not agree more, Michelle is ca-RAAAZY and it's just a matter of time before he wakes up and smells the coffee- I mean I sure didn't think her punching him was cute! Emily is such a class act and SO gorgeous. My favorites are Emily, Chantal, and yes..Ashley H. (in that order) There's something about Ashley I like even though I don't think she'll end up being the one. Okay, well enough of my novel I love hearing other people's opinions on the show because I have so many too! Haha, good post! Virginia
ReplyDeletewww.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com