Also, I'm starting to wonder if I magically got transported to Ireland in my sleep last week considering how much rain we've had. One way I know I'm not in Ireland, this yummy lad is no where to be found with his oh-so-cute accent.
No, but seriously, it's rained practically for a week straight. There were I think a day or two where it didn't rain or it only rained for a little bit, but today it's straight monsoon rain. Me, being the idiot that I am from time to time, decided to wear jeans and wallabees today instead of leggings and rain boots sooooo needless to say my jeans and wallabees were soaaaking wet, not just the bottom of my jeans but both entire legs because the wind is blowing too so yeahhhhh thankfully I only had one class today and my jeans didn't get that wet until I was walking back to Greek Row to come back home.
So now I'm home, dry, curled up on my couch, watching my soap operas. I'm sure a nap will occur sometime this afternoon. Rain always makes me sleepy.
On to other things beside the horrible rain...
Since I don't get ABC Fam here in the Boro, I'm having to watch Pretty Little Liars via Hulu annnnd I finally watched last week's episode last night and OMG! I'm entirely too into this show, but it's addicting. I love it! I can't wait to watch tonight's episode sometime this week! Oh, and can I just say how obsessed I am with Spencer's wardrobe. It's too cute!
I'm almost as obsessed with the Bachelor... I'm pumped for tonight's episode!
Okaaaay, so I'm going to make some hot chocolate and finish watching up One Life to Live and wait on General Hospital to come on at 3. I'm such a dork for watching soap operas, but I love them anyways.
XOXO, Michelle
I LOVE General Hospital! I haven't watched it in a few years because I haven't had time but I miss it lol Soap Operas are so funny at times
ReplyDelete