If you've never read TotalFratMove then you are seriously missing out. Some of the posts make Greeks look like total douchebags and whores, but some of them are still hilarious. A bunch of friends and I post these randomly on each other's walls and I thought I'd share some of them with ya'll.
Setting the lock code on your phone to your fraternity's founding year. TFM.
I've never once thought that I needed to reevaluate my lifestyle. TFM.
5th Annual 21st birthday. TFM
Judging people based on how they look. TFM.
Laying on the horn when you drop off a slampiece. TFM.
Waking up with unexplained raging injuries. TFM.
"OK, one beer..." TFM.
Being in the library for 10 minutes and multiple people asking, "What the hell are you doing here?." TFM.
Three Martini Lunch. TFM.
Waking up with sunglasses on. TFM.
The thermometer says single digits but my shoes and sunglasses say mid 80s. TFM.
Getting absolutely nothing done during mandatory study hours. TFM.
"And God said, Let there be Fratty Light." TFM.
The frat stomp is my only dance move. TFM.
Nothing says that was a great sandwich like an open palm slap on the behind. TFM.
When I was a kid, I used koozies for my sodas. TFM.
Hahahaha, maybe some of us have weird senses of humor but I can't help but love these!
haha i read tfm all the time and follow them & tsm on twitter..toooo funny!
ReplyDelete