Why YES, I have heard Guiliana Rancic via her HUSBAND'S cell phone right in front of me.
Be jealous.
How did this happen you might ask??
Bill Rancic spoke at Georgia Southern tonight and Kappa has monthly senior seminars for the girls graduating and/or going alum this semester and this month's program was to go see him speak. I'm gonna be honest, I had no clue who he really was until this afternoon. I don't really watch E! to see his wife or their show and I definately didn't watch The Apprentice way back when. He wore a pin stripped suit with a pink shirt, sounds hideous but he was presh. He was a good speaker and I really enjoyed his presentation more than I thought I would.
And he was pretty amused by our "GEORGIA" "SOUTHERN" chant, and if you don't know what I'm talking about then that's just no fun. One person (or group) says/screams GEORGIA and the other person (or group) says/screams SOUTHERN. It's awesome! While G was on the cellular device, she yelled GEORGIA and we yelled SOUTHERN.. it was rather exciting. He had her on speaker phone and had the microphone to the speaker so we could all hear.
Highlight of my day and probably my week.
i lovee their show! he seems like a great guy...could definitely see him pulling off that outfit ha i wish my school brought awesome people like that here!
ReplyDelete