day 6
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Kate Middleton
aka Prince William's future wifey
day 7 - TODAY
A picture of your most treasured item.
This is Happybear. I got him when I was little after a stay in the hospital when I got tubes put in my ears (I think that was the hospital visit...) and to this day I sleep with him every night. As you can see, one of his eyes has all the stuff scratched off and if I had held him up and taken the picture you would see that he has practically NO stuffing anymore, it's all pushed down to his butt (haha). He's like the piece of home comfort I have with me all of the time.
aww I love your bear! I'm waaaay too attached to my stuffed animals as well.
ReplyDeleteI have a stuffed elephant that I've had forever that I can't sleep without too! My friends think I'm crazy that I'm still so attached, but I love that thing!
ReplyDelete