1. Saturday was my mom's 50th birthday so my parents and I went to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta for the day. I felt like a little 5 year old again. I was soooo excited. We saw the 3D show that was absolutely awesome and watching it with a ton of little kiddies in there was hilarious because when the imaged would "pop" out of the screen they would squeal and reach for it. It was cute! But it was so cool to see Nemo and Dori (hahahaha) in the aquarium in their little fishy tanks and to see a huuuuge Beluga Whale was awesome too. Oh, and there was a HUGE Manaray (Mantaray?? Whatever) too. Ok, there were alot of big, awesome animals. Here are a few pictures.
2. I love how I started the 30 Day Blog Challenge but then dipped out for the weekend so I haven't updated the last few days, so here are days 2-5 (5 being today!)day 2
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
| Samantha |
day 3
A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
I have two fave's so here they both are.
| Criminal Minds |
| Pretty Little Liars |
day 4
A picture of your night.
I don't have a picture of what I did, but all I did was drive back to Statesboro and work out with the other Michelle B.
day 5 - TODAY
A picture of your favorite memory.
This picture isn't exactly my favorite memory but I'm trying to pin point that my favorite memory is being little youngster. I miss those BA footie pj's and I miss not having a worry in the world.
Sarah Elizabeth tagged me in a Handwriting post so here's my response...
Write out in the 8 questions instead of typing them.
1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 ladies to participate.
Now, time for the new Q&A sesh.

I only recieved one question this week but I'm more than happy to answer it!
Q: What made you decide to go to GA Southern? What other schools did you look at?
A: I've always wanted to go here. I was the junior in high school wearing Georgia Southern flips flops, tshirts, you name it - I had it, even down to the tag on my car. At the time, I was wanting to be a teacher and GSU has a good education program which was also a big part of me wanting to come here. I love my school and everything involved with it, especially during football season. I'm proud to call myself an Eagle everyday. When I was still in high school, I was interested in Auburn University in Alabama and East Carolina University in North Carolina but we didn't want to pay out-of-state tuition and coming out of high school I had the HOPE scholarship so I would have been dumb of me to go somewhere not in Georgia because I would have lost that money. Apply to numerous places that you would be interested in going to and start applying soon (as in the start of your senior year). Also, apply for various scholarships.
A: I've always wanted to go here. I was the junior in high school wearing Georgia Southern flips flops, tshirts, you name it - I had it, even down to the tag on my car. At the time, I was wanting to be a teacher and GSU has a good education program which was also a big part of me wanting to come here. I love my school and everything involved with it, especially during football season. I'm proud to call myself an Eagle everyday. When I was still in high school, I was interested in Auburn University in Alabama and East Carolina University in North Carolina but we didn't want to pay out-of-state tuition and coming out of high school I had the HOPE scholarship so I would have been dumb of me to go somewhere not in Georgia because I would have lost that money. Apply to numerous places that you would be interested in going to and start applying soon (as in the start of your senior year). Also, apply for various scholarships.
now starts this week of the Q&A sesh so ask away!
I promise to go back to my normal bloggy mode tomorrow-ish.
XOXO, Michelle
I promise to go back to my normal bloggy mode tomorrow-ish.
XOXO, Michelle

It sounds like you had a fun weekend celebrating your Mom's birthday! The aquarium pictures make me jealous - I haven't been to one in so long and sea animals are my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag- your handwriting is so cute - just like you, I think it fits you well! :)