So obviously, I'm an Auburn fan & I'm super excited that they are now the National Champs!! If only I could have been at Toomer's Corner after the win! It was an intense game, and Oregon is still a good football team-- being 2nd in the nation is better than last! & I know everybody's got their own opinion in Cam Newton, but there is no denying that he's an awesome football player AND deserved the Heisman!
On to other things... I'm NOT back in Statesboro like I said I would be. I decided to stay here in Middle Georgia because of the weather and because I was too lazy to drive back. However, if the ice/sleet/snow mixture that's on the roads is mostly gone by this afternoon, I'm gonna go ahead and head back. If not, I'm gonna just head back Wednesday.
Boston actually liked the ice/sleet/snow thing we had going on outside. |
So, Pretty Little Liars is getting prettttty intense! If you are a fan of PLL then you know what I'm talking about, and if you aren't you are seriously missing out...
It's 1am & I'm tired so I'm gonna go watch tv until I fall asleep! Love ya'll & remember... WAR EAGLE!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.