Pages

Saturday, January 8

The only thing that gives me hope is I know I'll see you again someday.

Emotional post today ya'll, sorry.

To sweet Mason who's looking down on me from Heaven today, I miss you. I still can't believe today makes a year since I've seen your pretty smile. I know you're with me everywhere I go and I know you've been the helping hand I've needed along the way. You're still there for us even while God is who is holding your hand and not us. There isn't a day that goes by that you don't cross my mind, and I wait for the day that I can see you again and the day you give me "the look" and say "Michelle, that was a bad idea"... I love you to death and give God a high five from me, cause I know he's treating you well.

1.16.89 - 1.8.10



On a happier note, I'm going back to Statesboro officially tomorrow! Yay! My mom and I actually went to today to do some things but I'm back in my hometown for right now, and apparently when I plan to leave this part of GA is "supposed" to get snow. What is it with snow in Georgia this winter?! Haha. My next blog will be from my humble abode in ol' Bulloch county and it will be consist of pictures of my house so all you cool kids can see how BARE it looks without my Christmas decor... I hated taking it down today! Until then, have a safe weekend, and say a pray for my Mason's family. Ya'll are the best!

XOXO, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Mason's family is definitely in my prayers.. I can only imagine how hard it must be for them today..
    good luck going back to school! I can't believe how much snow georgia is supposed to get tonight! i was thrilled my classes are cancelled! haha

    i left you an award on my blog so check it out when you get the chance!
    lifeinitsordinaryform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I left you a blog award on my most recent post!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.