Pages

Tuesday, January 11

Home sweet STATESBORO!

FIIIIINALLY, I'm back home in Statesboro!!! So far, all I've done is watch tv & go to happy hour for dinner (aka YUMMY loaded cheese fries) with my friend Emily. So I guess day numero uno of being back home has been a success!! Tomorrow, I FINALLY get to meet with an advisor about my change of major and hopefully get classes squared away so I can drop the education classes and add ones I need for journalism.


So, my house looks super bare without my Christmas decorations.

most of my living room
and here's my bedroom... surprisingly clean since I just got back today with tons of stuff!

part of my bedroom
I guess all I will do for the rest of the night is watch Law & Order: SVU until the new season premiere of 'The Game' comes on on BET at 10. Yes, I watch BET but only for this one show, it's really good.

More folks will start coming back once the snow in ATL melts and they can get back on the roads. I'm super thankful for not living in that part of the state... I needed to be back!





PS: For the girls that awarded me, I haven't forgotten about you, I just haven't had time to sit down and do that blog! :) Ya'll are presh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.