Pages

Tuesday, January 4

the://craigslist.killer

So I watched The Craigslist Killer last night on Lifetime, and that movie was pretty intense. If you missed it last night, deffffinately try to catch it next time it's on, and I won't talk about it so I don't spoil the movie!

Also, season 2 of Pretty Little Liars came on last night and it was soooooo good, of course! Love it.

Well, school doesn't start until the 18th but I'm heading back this weekend. My "vacation" of being home is done. I miss my house, my comfy queen bed, happy hour, and my friends, and I get all 4 of those back this weekend!! Most everyone else will come back next week/weekend but I still have a few friends that are from Statesboro so they didn't go anywhere!! I'm gonna miss the simplicity of being back here with my parents, but I'm ready to go back... oh, and I'm gonna miss my dog, Boston, super bad.

This entry has no reeeeal purpose but hey, that's ok... :)

XOXO, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to see that movie, I will try to catch it now that I know it was good!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.