I was blog creepin' & am stealing the idea for a look back through 2010 in pictures!
JANUARY
Spring Rush Bid Day! We were
happy to welcome in a few new Kappa's.
happy to welcome in a few new Kappa's.
FEBRUARY
My long-time best friend since middle school,
Samantha, turned 21!!
Samantha, turned 21!!
MARCH
My friend Alison and I went to Hilton Head
for Spring Break.
for Spring Break.
Where we had a rainy St. Patty's Day.
APRIL (busy month)
My hometown had it's 2nd annual
Smoke on the Water BBQ & Blue Grass Festival.
Smoke on the Water BBQ & Blue Grass Festival.
This is my friend Hayley.
And I spent Easter with Claire, how precious!
Me and my Big during Sigma Chi's Derby Days.
Me & Jeremy during KA's Old South at the
Around the World Party. We were the Carribean.
Around the World Party. We were the Carribean.
MAY
We celebrated my Nana & Pop's 50th anniversary.
I spent 90% of my time at happy hour and doing
crazy adventures afterward.
crazy adventures afterward.
JUNE
One of my best guy friends, Bron.
Dead, stuffed raccoon. Eeeek!
Love you too, Stephanie.
Not feeling so hot for our beach trip. The night
before hurt.
Bestie-Boo, Robby, who puts up with me
through everything.
JULY
21st birthday dinner
Gross! Whip cream! but YAY for 21.
AUGUST
Bid Day Fall 2010. Some of the juniors/seniors.
Gotta love fraternity bid night!
SEPTEMBER
First game day! GO EAGLES!
Pi Kappa Phi fraternity bid night.
My friend Katie's 20th birthday.
LUKE BRYAN CONCERT!
It rained so we look horrible in every picture.
But it was worth it!
Mr. Gorgeous went to Georgia Southern! YUM!
& was a Sigma Chi.
& was a Sigma Chi.
OCTOBER
Sig Ep TOGA party
NOVEMBER
HOMECOMING WEEK with SAE
Canadian Tuxedo Social
\
White Trash Bash Social
Woodstock Social
Homecoming Game vs Appalachian State. WE WON!!
NOVEMBER
Semi-Formal
My date, Kyle, and I.
My girl Emily turned 21!
And Georgia Southern made it to the playoffs!
(we also went on to the semi-finals)
After our win! HAIL SOUTHERN!
DECEMBER
Kappa Tacky Christmas
My Little Little
Tacky Christmas with good friends
Fort Benning, Georgia
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
This is my doggie, Boston.
This is MY year in pictures. I hope to have many more good memories in 2011 to share with ya'll. I take pictures about as much as I breathe, so you will always have picture updates through out the year about what I'm doing!
I love all your pictures!! The tacky Christmas parties always make for great pictures! It looks like you had a great year.. here's to wishing 2011 is even better for you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! The Luke Bryan convert looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete