Pages

Wednesday, January 5

Rainy days = blah mood.

"You deserve to be with someone who is nice to you all the time."

Today is a certain somebody's birthday. A certain somebody that I shouldn't care about anymore. *sigh*  but I sent him a bbm and told him happy birthday anyway. Over the last I'd say 2 months, he's felt the need to bbm me randomly and strike up a conversation that literally will last maybe 5 minutes. He will ask me what I'm doing on such and such date, and act like he wants me to go with him to stuff. He even had the nerve to ask me what I was doing for NYE. When he asks questions about what I'm doing at certain times, it erks me, because over the 3 year time period where he and I were off and on, he loved to build me up and act like he had these nice plans for us, and then tear me down before it ever happened, so I just started to believe that the plans were fake and he just liked hurting me. I hate looking back and feeling like all of the I love yous were fake too, but in all reality, they probably were. He put a big dent in my ability to trust guys and to feel confident while I'm with them, and I dislike him for that. He is just an obstacle I guess I'm still trying to overcome in some way, shape, or form.

Blah, rainy days don't make for happy moods. 

I'm starting to despise Facebook. It's like a window the world of people you wish you didn't have to look at anymore. And if/when you delete people, it's like they pop up in your still Fabo friend's pictures or on their walls. They're like AIDS, they just won't go away!

Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer, I still love ya'll!

XOXO, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. That's so weird that he bbms you that much! I hate rain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    So I'm just a random stranger on a blog. But hey, Ive been exactly where you are. I hated facebook too. (sometimes I still do) I just want to say chin up, I thought I was going to be stuck dealing with douches forever that I would never meet that one man who loved me as much as I love him. But I did. And I mean I could have SWORN I wouldn't :) It took awhile but I promise promise promise you will. You seem to pretty and nice not to!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.