Onto other things...
I watch that My Strange Addiction show on TLC, and well last night I was pretty baffled at what I saw. The girl that was "addicted" to picking her scabs wasn't worth watching, but she was from Georgia, so whatever. But no, the big WOW factor was with this guy that was "in love" with what he called it a "real life doll". What reeeeally made this guy strange was the fact that he has sex with this doll. Yes, I said it... how disgusting! He dresses the doll, puts make up on the doll, talks to the doll, like everything that a normal person would do to another normal person, he does it to the doll. I don't think this falls into the strange addiction category, I think it falls into the just flat out weird category. I used to watch the show Taboo on Nat Geo sometimes, and he was on an episode of that with his doll, and obviously there are other guys out there with the same "issue". I think at one point last night my mouth dropped at how he was acting about this doll. And when I say doll, I don't mean Barbie, I mean like the doll is seriously life-like, it's crazy!

Oh, did I mention that he said "...as long as you have one foot in reality, everything works out!" Listen dude, I don't think EITHER of your feet are in reality, but nice try.
Legit, back to REALITY, I am starting to feel a little better. I feel ALOT better compared to Tuesday when I thought my head and chest were going to explode. I'm fixing to catch up on the last two episodes of Pretty Little Liars that I've missed via Hulu and then catch up on some homework I wasn't able to do prior in the week due to the fact I kept sleeping... I hope ya'lls week has been amazing! I feel like this week has flown by.
XOXO, Michelle
OMG that show is so weird!! I saw that episode too. I just don't understand some people lol and I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete