Pages

Wednesday, January 26

Random, sickly Wednesday.

First off, being sick the second week of class is such a pain in the ass. These classes this semester are requiring quite a bit of work, which normally I don't guess I would mind, but considering that at this point in time I can barely breathe without coughing my lungs up, and all I want to do is sleep... it makes doing homework and whatnot difficult. I already missed a class and it's only the second week of school, but I decided it was necessary so I could dope myself up, go to the doctor, and sleep, in hopes of getting better, faster.

As far as classes go, I feel like this semester is full of quizzes. No, seriously. In my Astronomy class, we have a quiz EVERY Thursday, and they consist of only 2 questions. In my Criminal Justice class, we have quizes like every 3 weeks or so, but that makes more sense I suppose. And as for my Media & Society class... let's just say that teacher is not very nice, and has a huge chip on her shoulder for some reason. It's a hybrid course, and for those of you that are not sure what that means, it means we are in the classroom two days a week, and online the other times. Well for me, Friday is the online day. Well she's requiring a TON of work to be done but sitting in class it's hard to learn anything because you can't tell whether she's teaching or just carrying on conversations with us. It's weird, and hard to explain. So I just plan on reading the book and teaching myself. Since I just recently changed my major to Journalism, I'm only used to how Education classes work, and these are sooooo different, so readjusting is hard. Hence why I'm not used to all of the quizzes, etc. PS: Is it quizes with one Z or quizzes with two Z's?? Hmm, I'm not sure.

I've been reading through some of ya'lls blogs and ALOT of ya'll are so adorable. Ya'll are so in-the-know with fashion and make up, etc and I am sooooo behind! I am in need of make up tips! I barely wear make up but when I do I just do what I think is right. Hahaha... What's a good foundation? Eye liner? Do ya'll always wear eye shadow? HELP! I don't guess my make up looks bad when I do it, but I see other girl's make up and I'm always like "Hmmm, how'd she do that?" But I always feel awkward if I ask. Hahahaha....

I am BEYOND ready for Springtime. I am seriously dying to get back to wearing my Norts and Chacos. Plus, I'm ready to pool season. Plus, I never have cute winter going out clothes, so I never have anything to wear, but in the Spring I have cute little dresses to wear. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue.

Oh, oh oh, backtracking BACK to school for a second... in my Criminal Justice class, naturally we talk about laws, etc right? Right. Well in class yesterday we were talking about something and this one kid seriously asked 30 questions, slight exaggeration but it felt like 30. And his questions were not typical questions most of us would think to ask a Criminal Justice teacher, so needless to say when he would ask question after question most of us rolled our eyes and sighed and I think the teacher was even becoming annoyed. Some people should seriously be BANNED from asking questions... better yet, BANNED from asking STUPID questions!!

If anyone knows how to make buttons or whatever, please give me the 411. I've seen that some of ya'll have them, and I want one for people to be able to link me on their pages, buttttttt I can't figure it out. At all. HELP! I guess I'm still new to the blogging world.

Strange Addictions on TLC and Dog the Bounty Hunter's 200th episode is coming on RIGHT NOW, so I must go. I watch the weirdest tv shows, I know!

XOXO, Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I have TONS of work this semester, too! Good luck with your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg saw the preview for strange addictions episode tonight...soooo creepy!! You can make a button via photoshop, picnik or word..you just have to find an image you like..maybe the one you have as your header and shrink it down and add some text..hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely into HP and I so know what you're talking about hahaha I will have to tell my friends that, they'll die! Thank you for the comment :) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.