Things I intended to accomplish in 2010...
1. keep HOPE
2. stop cussing like a sailor
3. save money
4. get good grades, period
5. stop wasting time on dbags
6. make lasting friendships
7. find other things to do besides sitting at a bar
8. get a hobby
9. actually be happy
10. eat healthier
Did I accomplish ANY of these? Ummm, that'd be a no. I lost HOPE. I still cuss. Saving money sure didn't work out well. Spring semester I accomplished good grades but fall, eh, not so much. Still talked to dbags. I guess I did find something else to do besides a bar, but it happens to be sitting at my house watching tv, so I kinda save money on that aspect. I didn't get much of a hobby. I said I was happy, but deep down I wasn't. And eating McDonalds 69 cent cheeseburgers on Tuesdays because you're hungry in between classes is NOT considered healthy. The only thing I HOPE that I did accomplish was meeting and making lasting friendships, but only time will tell.
NOW, the things I legit am going to accomplish in 2011...
1. stop cussing like a sailor, it's not attractive
2. work out more, as in 3 times a week
3. save money
4. MAKE A's, aka NO $1 vodka night before a test
5. KEEP my lasting friendships
6. don't worry with boys, they're trouble
7. focus focus focus
8. eat healthy, for real this time
9. road trips
10. if I can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all
I'm determined to do these. I've spent almost my entire school career with the idea of "If I can do a little bit of work and still have a social life and get a B, but do alot of work with no social life and get an A, I'd rather take a B"... well as Dr. Phil says "How's that workin' for ya?" Well Phil, it ain't! So if I have to spend my nights at the library or locked up in my house to get work done and to get A's then that's what I'm going to do. I've always been the kid that didn't wanna miss stuff because I couldn't stand not being involved. I can't do that anymore, and it took me 21 and a half years to realize it! As far as guys go, I'm not expecting someone to sweep me off my size 9's but I am expecting someone to treat me right. And I wanna take road trips. I wanna just go! And for #10, that's more pointing towards the fact that I have no filter. If it pops in my head, it's coming out of my mouth and I really gotta put a lid on that. I really feel like if I stick to all of these then in December when I'm getting ready for New Years Eve, I can say "man, I did stuff with my life this year"... Fingers crossed that I'll be successful!
XOXO, Michelle
PS: I love getting comments from ya'll. You aren't just a "follower" to me, you're a friend. You are reading stuff about my life that I'm not even telling my friends that I see or talk to daily. My blog is a way for me express my feelings or just babble aimlessly, it's my creative outlet, and I'm thankful for ya'll giving feedback or just reading in general! Ya'll rock and don't ever forget it. :)
Love this list! I think those are great goals are your #4 is CRACKING me up!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete