Pages

Thursday, December 30

If I fall, will you let me down easy.

So last night, TLC premiered their new show "Strange Addictions" and I seriously think strange is an understatement. Let's see, one woman ate toilet paper. Yes, I said toilet paper. I hope she buys the cheap stuff or her "food" bill would be kinda expensive after a while! Another woman had to suck her thumb, and I think she was like in her mid to late 20s. She seriously sucked her thumb all day, everyday. One woman was obsessed with body building so she takes human growth hormones and works out literally like 6 hours a day. I do good to get 1 hour in. And the last woman had to sleep with her hair dryer. A hair dryer?? I'd much rather cuddle with a guy than an appliance, just saying. I just could not get over these people, like how do those types of "addictions" even start. Next week one woman eats Comet, you know, the bathroom/toilet cleaner... weird!!

On to other things...

I'm opting for a Carrie Bradshaw first Sex & the City movie kind of New Years Eve -- simple and quiet. I'm not really in the roaring party mood this year. I'm also not making any resolutions because I never stick to them, ever, haha.

Let Me Down Easy - Billy Currington

You know me, I'm still bored as ever on break, so I'll probably write another blog when I have more to say...

XOXO, Michelle


EDIT: GOTTA VENT
Ok, people at Advance Auto Parts  you are NO help!! Don't talk to me like 5 just because I'm a girl. I know a thing or two about cars and when I talk to you it's obvious. But when you talk to me and I don't understand what you're saying and/or asking, and I ask you to clarify what you mean don't repeat exactly what you just said... sheesh!! Thanks for replacing the high beam light bulb that you claimed was burnt out for free, I'll take a free light bulb. But now I still can't drive anywhere at night in my car because low beam light bulb is the one I need fixed a little more than a high beam, fyi. I will figure it out with the help of my Diddy, and according to you a mechanic as well.

4 comments:

  1. I love that Billy Currington song! Some of those addictions are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be having the same kind of New Years Eve and love every minute of it! And I always hate dealing with autoparts stores.. they make me nuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple and quite New Years Eve sounds amazing! Love Billy Currington. Just found your blog...new follower here!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.