Pages

Friday, January 28

it's the weekend, gonna move it like bernie.

Yeah, it's the weekend, so I'm gonna do it like bernie, and by having 3 posts in one day, what what.

To start my weekend off, I got a random phone call at about 5pm this afternoon from my friend Samantha, who I've been friends with since middle school. She used to go to Southern with me, but decided this school year to move back home and pursue school there. WELLLLL she was calling to tell me she was coming to 'da boro' for the weekend and was gonna stay with me.... what what!! That crappy mood I was in changed to a good one in a snap! She's gonna be my wing wo-man at the SAE rush party tonight and then I'll take her to good ol' Rum Runners, but since I'm still trying to get over this sickness I'm stearing clear of the bar scene for right this minute. But eeeeek, I'm excited!

Also, HIGHLIGHT numero dos that is pretty much the bomb dot com -- I went to the off campus Chik-fil-A to get a chicken sandwich annnnd as I'm pulling up the drive thru window the nice lady that works at Chik-fil-A hands me my drink and sandwich and says that my order has been paid for by an Angel. I looked at her with his puzzled look and asked her was I on candid camera and was this a joke, and she politely laughed as the entire restaurant is looking at me and said nope, it was not a joke, that some nice customer had paid for my order. NOW, THAT IS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! That is probably the nicest thing I've ever had done for me, and I couldn't even tell the nice person that did it thank you. So the nice Bullochian that paid for my Chik-fil-A, THANK YOU!

Also, the best Kappa Trainer EVER is in 'da boro' this weekend to talk to my lovely chapter. Her name is Barb, and she came and talked to us during work week, or what we like to call 'spirit week' and she seriously is the most influencial, amazing Kappa I've ever met in my entire life. She is just too awesome to put into words, and tomorrow my chapter is spending 3 hours at the house just soaking in everything she has to tell us to improve us not only as a chapter, but as a Kappa woman. I'm looking forward to it.

Don't forget to check out my new, other, blog listed here! & FOLLOW MEEEE!

XOXO, Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a sweet comment :) It means so much to me to hear someone say that. I know that it still has more healing to do but sometimes it's just hard to wait on it - but I'm trying.
    Ps - this dance is hilarious hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.