Pages

Sunday, January 30

"I can do the moonwalk too, just not in these shoes!"

This weekend was eventful to say the least. Between two different fraternity parties, Samantha coming to town randomly, Erin's 21st birthday adventure, and the best Kappa trainer in the world being in the Boro, I've barely slept all weekend.

I will write another whole post about the Kappa trainer being in town, but for now I will just fill you in with the adventures of my weekend.

Friday, my lifelong friend Samantha came into town randomly so she was my wing wo-man that night at the SAE rush party. She convinced me to go to Rum Runners at the midnight, and needless to say I was the most comfy chick in there, rockin' my Fratagonia. Beat that! A guy from my hometown has a band and they were in town playing so that's why we ended up at ol' Rums (PS: check his band out on youtube or whatnot, Tyler Hammond Band). In true fashion, I ended up back at the SAE party and eventually got home and into bed a little around 4am, just to wake up at 11 to be at the Kappa house for the trainer, but more on that meeting in a post that I'll probably write tomorrow-ish. Last night, phew, was crazy. Samantha and I went to El Som for a little happy hour adult beverage and then I hurriedly came home to get ready for Erin's 21st birthday shindig. We surprised her at Kelsey's with a "cake", and by "cake" I mean a pan full of jello shots, not legit cake (hahaha). So after giving her all of her birthday diva attire, boa and crown included, we went to Sig Ep's "Night of 1000 Beers", and yes it's really 1000 beers; 1000 beers in a truck bed with ice, so I guess we shall call that a redneck cooler huh? Welcome to Statesboro. While there, Erin had designated tasks to perform, etc and surprisingly she was more than excited for some of them. She had to get a lap dance from the "King of Beers", and poor Mack, he's hilarious anyway, but I seriously was crying I was laughing so hard at all of this (Pictures to be shown at the end). One of her tasks was also to skip from designated redlight (by the party, fyi) back to the party singing "Birthday Sex" (hahahaha). Needless to say, just within that 2 hour time frame, I probably lost 10lbs just from laughing). Finally, we ventured to Rum Runners and honestly nothing too exciting really happened at the bar. Long story short, we did lose Erin but we found her and took her home, but the task of getting her home and changed, etc is an adventure I will not disclose. But I'm sure you can only imagine! Finally, I got home and in bed around 2ish and I slept the majority of today to make up for my whirlwind weekend. I know not everyone has the get-so-drunk-you-can't-remember 21st birthday, but I had it, everyone with us last night had it, so it was only right that Erin did the same. On mine, I laid down in my driveway and tried to sleep for crying out loud. Besides the losing her mishap at Rums, we took care of her, made sure she was ok before going to bed, and everything else friends do for overly inebriated birthday girls.

Here's just a few pictures.






If you're on my Fabo, you'll see ALL of the pictures including more lap dance pictures, her jello shot "cake", etc.

I hope ya'll had a good weekend!

XOXO, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.