Pages

Wednesday, January 19

If we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.

I'm not a T.Swift fan by I do LOVE Back to December. I think I play this song atleast 10 times a day.


"So this is me swallowing my pride,
standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
and I'd go back to December all the time.
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you,
wishing that I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright.
I go back to December all the time."

Ok, so day numero dos of classes was a success, considering I only had one class I don't know any other way it could have gone! I started working on my fully online journalism work and it seems like for the most part it will be pretty smooth so that's good. On his syllabus he makes sure he tells he is in Idaho, not Georgia, so if we have to call him to remember he's 3 hours behind us. I thought that was actually kind of cool. I'm weird. Sooo since 3pm I've had my head buried in an astronomy book hoping it'll sink in. Seriously, I read the entire chapter 3 times. & I actually think it may have worked because when I looked over the study guide I knew or knew enough about the topic, so that's good. I have a quiz in there, & that's why i was intensely reading. Tomorrow is gonna be my lonnnng day. Astronomy lecture at 9:30, then nothing until Intro to Criminal Justice at 5pm and THEN Astronomy LAB at 7:30pm. AHHHHH! & lab will last atleast until 9:30 or 10pm. Joy, joy! But hey, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do, right? Right. & this is what I get for changing majors during Christmas break and having to register the first of January. Not the brightest idea I've ever had.  But, NOOOO Friday classes this semester so that's gonna be amaaazing.

So besides school, my day was pretty blah. My friend Erin cooked me & Whitney dinner tonight, & it was yummy! She cooked us spaghetti. Two nights in a row I haven't had to cook myself dinner. Score! :) Some Sig Eps are having a back to school bash this weekend that I think some of us are going to attend to ring in the new semester; should be fun. Oh, & I've been laying in the tanning bed for only a week and I'm already getting darker. Now that's a for sure SCORE! Yes, I'm laying in the tanning bed in January. Ya'll I'm in SOUTH GEORGIA, our pool season starts in like March, seriously. I have to be prepared.

If anyone knows of any good, new country songs pleeeeease send them my way! I always need new music to listen to while I get ready in the morning or am cooking dinner or whatnot.

Well ya'll, that's it for me! I'm fixing to bury my head BACK into my astronomy book. Making A's is more work than I thought. But the reward will be sweet.... I hope!

XOXO, Michelle

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a little love.