I seriously think we watched it like 3 times that day. We kind of think she may have been drunk just because of her reaction, but either way, it's hilarious!
Hope you got a good laugh... but anyways!
Ya'll I'm watching Beyond Scared Straight on A&E where they show juvenilles what happens in prison if they keep up doing the things they are doing now or whatever, and there is this little, and I mean tiny, 13 year old boy on here and he's precious but he shoplifts and they like backed him into a corner of a bathroom stall and yelled at him about stealing and they were trying to intimidate him and it workd, he started crying and it just absolutely broke my heart. I know he needs to learn that shoplifting is wrong, but ya'll he's so tiny and the guy yelling at him is three times his size and is yelling in his face, I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.
Week 1 of spring semester is OVVVERRR for me! No Friday classes, yessss!! I'm super tired so I stayed in tonight but I'll be out & about the rest of the weekend. So you will have fun posts to read! I know the excitement is overwhelming. *wink wink*
XOXO, Michelle
I saw this video during 'spirit week' (the name is so deceiving for work week) and it made me feel so much better about my life. haha
ReplyDeleteI don't know, if you watch Tosh.O but this girl had a "web redemption" on it... watch it. It's funny.
ReplyDeletehttp://vodpod.com/watch/3417470-web-redemption-crying-sorority-girl-extended-interview-tosh-0-comedy-central
we watched that video during recruitment one day. We were dying of laughter! :)
ReplyDeleteps. love your blog.