Pages

Tuesday, January 18

I think I'm addicted...

...to blogging!

Legit, I seriously think I'm addicted to blogging. I've said two or three times that I wasn't going to blog until the weekend, well I LIED, here I am! I just couldn't resist!

So as day numero uno winds down, I decided to settle down with one of these...



A yummy GLASS of wine! Ahhhh. Ps: the wall art behind it that's in my kitchen says "Life is too short to drink bad wine." Haha, perfect.

Ok, but back to school. I only had 2 classes today, Astronomy lecture and Intro to Criminal Justice. My Astronomy lecture teacher is kind of goofy, but he seems like he'll be a decent teacher and he's super willing to help if needed, which is good. And my Intro teacher seems to try too hard to "impress" a class of 130 college kids that aren't paying her a lick of attention anyway. It's kind of funny though. She seems nice and she's beyond willing to help, which I love. It seems like most of my teachers will be that way. Tomorrow I have Media & Society at 12:20 and that's my only class for the day. Remember that whole wait list class I moaned about earlier in the week and some of last week, well I decided to just drop it, and I'll take it over the summer. My bestie-ness Brittany is in my fully online Intro to Journalism class and is in that Media & Society class, so this will be an interesting semester to say the least!

Besides class today, I signed a lease with my friends Kadi and Erin to live in Planter's Row next year! What what, super pumped! I'll take a picture off their website and show you the super adorable brick cottages! Some of you blogger buddies may need a road trip next fall, whatcha think?!

Well, that's all for today! Don't forget to check out my dialect vlog below this!

XOXO, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone in your addiction, I'm right there with ya! Love the quote in your kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to find a GSU-Greek-blogger too!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.