Pages

Sunday, January 23

In an 80s mood.

So since I'm in an 80s mood yet again, I decided to do an 80s playlist to start the post off!

Everybody Wants to Rule the World -Tears for Fears
Easy Lover -Phil Collins
Little Lies -Fleetwood Mac
Come on Eileen -Dexys Midnight Runners
Under Pressure -Queen
Paradise City -Guns N Roses
She Drives Me Crazy -Fine Young Cannibals

Those are just a few of my favorites! On to other things...

So I actually had a pretty good weekend. Friday, two friends and I had a wine night and just watched What Happens in Vegas and the first 2 episodes of the first season of True Blood. Yesterday, a group of girl friends and I went to see that new movie No Strings Attached with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman in it. It's a must see! Oh, and it's ridic that a matinee movie on a Saturday costs $7. Last night some Sig Eps had a party so I went to that and had fun. And today I was uber lazy and laid in bed literally ALL day. I didn't get up out of bed til after 6. Now it's 9 and I'm steadily doing homework and trying to figure out what all I have to do this week, and watching the Law & Order: SVU marathon. How productive!?

OHHHHH, annnnnd last night while at the party my stupid BlackBerry went psycho and deleted ALL of my contacts, bbm stuff, applications, etc. WTF? Yeahhh, so needless to say I had to make one of those annoying Fabo groups to get numbers back. For BlackBerry's to be called smart phones, they sure are dumb...

Last but not least, my new online friend Mandy has started a blog!! She didn't have one but stumbled onto mine and loved it, so she added me to Fabo and she and I got to talking and I convinced her that she should start one, and she did! Definately check it out, it's super cute -- Northern Girl with a Southern State of Mind (ps: I helped her come up with this title!) Make sure to become a follower!

I hope ya'll had a great weekend, and I hope ya'll have a carefree, easy week!

XOXO, Michelle

4 comments:

  1. yay you're the best! thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'What Happens in Vegas..' - such a great movie - sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! I'm a newbie to your blog found you from Christa's blog! I'd have to say your page is super cute. I'm now following! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see No Strings Attached! It looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.