Weird is an understatement... I am seriously obsessed with the weirdest, most random things.
Freak obsession numero uno - the Amish. I will watch everything there is on tv about the Amish and then continue to read more stuff about them on the internet. I've even thought about going to Books-A-Million and buying (or maybe just sitting there and reading) books about them. My mom always asks why I'm obsessed with them, and I really don't have a logical answer. I think they're interesting. Their lifestyle is so far from my own that it's neat to find out about other people. This is my weirdest obsession.
Freak obsession numero dos - crime tv. CSI Las Vegas and New York, Law & Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, you name it I watch it. When I'm at my parent's house they have some other channels that I don't have in Statesboro so when I'm here I have even more crime tv to watch. I've watched the same episodes over and over. I've watched some of the episodes of Criminal Minds that I'm paranoid sometimes, but I just love the show and Dr. Spencer Reid.
Freak obsession numero tres - Sarah Palin. When I got her book Going Rouge last Christmas, I literally starting reading the book time I got it. The entire book was read in a span of about 3 weeks. I've even re-read a few chapters since. Whenever Sarah is on any tv show or program I watch it, or if I miss it I read about it online. When TLC started Sarah Palin's Alaska I was beyond excited. Her kids are adorable, especially Trig and when it comes to Track, I just want to marry him (yum!)
Oh, NEW freak obsession - Glory Daze. You know, the new show on TBS about a fraternity called Omega Sigma that takes place at Hayes College in 1986. I have noooo idea why I love this show so much, but I do. Most of the actors are all pretty brand new to the acting scene and are pretty good, and not to mention cute! The show itself pretty much follows this fraternity and it's four pledges through pledgeship and everything else Greek. It comes on at 10pm on Tuesdays.
I actually like being quirky and liking random things, it keeps things interesting.
XOXO, Michelle
I'm watching Glory Daze on the tbs website as we speak! I really like it too! I also love Greek on abc family. All the episodes are on hulu. I also love Sarah Palin too! Your blog is so cute and I'm so excited to be following!
ReplyDeleteI am addicted to Criminal Minds too, it is such a great show! I am so intrigued by the Amish too, I just watched a movie on Lifetime about them!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower, I love your blog!
I love all those crime shows as well im quite addicted! haha..
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say i love your blog and im a new follower as well :)