Pages

Sunday, December 26

I'm full of randomness.

Well Santa came to town and left me everything I asked for. A pair of Chacos, a black Columbia vest, a brown Columbia jacket, a Kavu over-the-shoulder pocketbook, a cute watch, and candy! Middle Georgia (aka where I'm from) also got snow. But when I say snow, I don't mean up north type of snow, we got flurries around 10pm last night and it only snowed for maybe an hour and it melted just as fast... but atleast I can say that we did get a white Christmas. On Christmas Eve, my parents and I went and saw Yogi Bear in 3D. The movie itself wasn't that great, but the fact that it was my first 3D movie made it awesome! So needless to say, Christmas was a success!


My new Chacos
 On to other things...

I've been dying to blog lately, and I've had a dozen thoughts running through my head that I wanted to blog about, and now that I have time and the opportunity my mind has seemingly gone blank-- just my luck. So I'll pin point random thoughts...
  • I need a hair cut. If my hair fits in a pony-tail, it's too long.
  • I want to go back to Statesboro, but at the same time I don't. (This never happens)
  • I miss Dingus. I'm having loaded cheese fries withdrawls. & when I get a new dog however many years from now, his name will be Dingus.
  • I'm now obsessed with Billy Currington's song "Let Me Down Easy"...
  • All of the CSI, SVU, and Criminal Minds episodes I watch on a daily basis are staring to effect me.. I'm becoming rather paranoid someone's going to break in my house and get me! Eeek!
  • I want a simple New Years Eve, if at all possible.
  • This Spring, I am determined to work out and eat better, not that I eat all that bad now, but...
If I wasn't sitting with the computer in my lap, a million and one thoughts would be running through my head with things to say. I guess from now on, I'll type topics in a memo on my BlackBerry. To be 21, I forget things entirely too easy.

I hope ya'll had an amazing Christmas, and if I don't blog again until 2011 has already come, I hope ya'll have a Happy New Year!

XOXO, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.