Pages

Friday, August 23

Thankful.

Sometimes life gets in the way and I forget to sit down and realize how lucky I am and thankful I should be...

I am rockin' and rollin' through my 20s (holla for 24), happy and healthy. I have parents who love me dearly and have worked extremely hard to give me everything I could have ever needed or wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better support system.  After six years of college, I landed a job less than a month after I graduated. I work for a corporation who supports not only me but my goals and they take excellent care of me. I have supportive, fantastic bosses (one here and two at the corporate level) who appreciate my quirkiness and my excessive need for Diet Coke. I have a great staff that works very hard and sometimes makes my job a lot easier. I have friends who I can count on when I need a pick-me-up or a sushi date. 

The bad days aren't so bad once I've taken a moment and stepped back. I'm a pretty lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.