Pages

Sunday, May 5

Tick tock goes the clock


Who knows what happens this Saturday, May 11, at 9 a.m.? (In the voice from Ferris Bueller's Day Off) -- Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? No? OK. This Saturday, I will graduate college... finally! Six years later, one year shy of Van Wilder and Tommy Boy.  Trust me, I OWN MY SIX YEAR COLLEGE CAREER.

I've learned a lot in the last six years. I've grown a lot in the last six years. No regrets. Everything I've done (no matter how smart or stupid) and everyone I've met has influenced me and helped shape me into who I am right now. 

Just as everyone from my past has played a role in who I am today... the people I meet in my next chapter(s) will also shimmy their way in who I am in the years to come. One thing I have learned from my college career-- be more cautious and observant of the people I allow in my life. While, yes, everything is a learning experience I would love to learn some things the easy way rather than how I typically learn things-- the hard way. 

Here's to growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a little love.