Pretty sure I had small panic attacks at least three times this week. Just thinking about the fact I will never sit in an undergrad classroom at Southern after next Thursday is a bittersweet feeling. Knowing that what I've worked so hard for for six years actually happens next Saturday is also a bittersweet feeling. Not knowing where I'll be or what I'll be doing in three weeks or three months from now is scary, really scary. But it's also exciting.
Graduating is exciting. Becoming an adult and working toward a career is exciting. Starting a new chapter in my life is exciting. But as I said in the previous paragraph--its scary.
Right now, I'm enjoying a
This mixture of happiness, excitement, sadness, nervousness, etc. has been constantly welling up inside of me for a week and I know all of this will continue to churn its way through my body for the next week leading up to the moment I walk across the stage in my beloved Paulson Stadium.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.