Hello all. It's me, your long lost blogger. My last blog post was in August? Wowzers. There has been so much going on this semester I honestly kind of forgot. Oops! However, I plan to start back blogging regularly like the old days, so don't fret-- your one stop show for all things sarcastic and honest are back.
First things first-- I have officially been cleared to graduate in May. Six years later, I will FINALLY be graduating. Hallelujah! I will graduate exactly two months before my 24th birthday. A double-whammy of feeling old but I welcome the change.
So I will assume you're wondering where I've been? Wellllll... I've been here and there between my lovely college town of Statesboro and Jackonsville, home or dare I say it--Athens. I have visited Jacksonville quite a bit and have gotten to explore lots of fun things while in town. I've gone to one of their museums downtown, the zoo, Whataburger, a Zac Brown Band concert, Georgia/Florida weekend and my first NFL game.
Other than hopping from town to town on our away game weekends, I've been taking 18 hours of classes which includes an internship. I'm a social media intern right now and have been hired part-time for the spring which *snap snap* will look good on a resume.
Other than staying in tune with my usual football loves, when I have some off time I watch Netflix or sleep. I've been one busy bee.
I hope everyone has been doing fabulous!
Here are some pictures from the last few months. Happy Thursday!
Thursday, November 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Looks like you've been having a great autumn!
ReplyDelete