The time has come to where my near and dear friends are leaving the nest we've called home for years called Statesboro. Don't get me wrong, I still have close friends here in Statesboro but it's weird to know that two of my closest friends will be in different states fairly soon-- one in Florida and one in Pennsylvania.
I plan to take full advantage of these peeps living elsewhere and plan to visit them as much as possible. Biggest problem-- the plan ticket to and from PA. Getting to Jacksonville, Florida will take me all of two hours so that's no problem. I've been on a plane to and from Cancun and that's all, so planning on flying to PA is exciting and nerve racking all at once.
I am more than happy that my friends are moving off and moving on. I will be at that point this time next year. While I take advantage of my friends living in other states, I want to keep an eye out to see if I like where they are. Who knows? I may could potentially move there since I'm open for a job anywhere.
Any plane travel tips for this newbie for future reference??
Wednesday, July 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.