Just because someone fits all of your criteria on paper, doesn't necessarily mean they are the person for you.
Sad, but brutal truth.
This is in reference to my last post.
So yeah, I met a great guy. One that took me to Atlanta in a limo on the first date. One that treated me how I really deserved to be treated. One that said all those things I (and every girl) have always wanted to be told. Fact of the matter is... when he came to see me this weekend, that spark I thought I felt on Sunday had well, fizzled out.
Truth be told, the things that were said and some of the actions put forth were a little quick. I just kept telling myself, "when it's right, it's right." Well, I guess it wasn't as right as I had hoped.
I think I got a little caught up in the moment after the date and quite possibly may have thought something was there that really wasn't. I'm a little saddened by all of this, but I'm eerily content with it too.
I know that whomever, if anyone, that I'm supposed to end up with is out there somewhere, and I'm in no real hurry to find him.
Until then, single & mingling!
Nooooo! I was so excited for you. :( Alas. But it's better to figure out now than after a few months of effort.
ReplyDeleteIt sucks that nothing came from the date but your are at that age where you should be having fun dating. That's what I think your 20s are for dating and finding out what kind of person you want to be or at least I think that.
ReplyDeleteOh man! I was happy you thought you found someone grand but glad you have the wits about you to know it's not right when it isn't. Here's to the singletons! <3
ReplyDelete