Next on the agenda... It's MONDAY so you know what that means-- The Bachelor.
This week, they are in Belize and boy is it is BEAUTIFUL! Ben's one-on-one date with Lindzi was cute and I would have been scared out of my mind to jump out of a helicopter. I absolutely love Ben and Emily together. They're precious and make a cute couple. I hate that Courtney got a one-on-one, I naturally don't think she deserves it. The fact that she said if she didn't get a one-on-one she wouldn't accept Ben's rose was kind of... rude. I hate that Ben kind of feeds into her bullshit. I would have freaked out with the group date, I don't do sharks. I'm SUPER glad Kacie B. got the rose on the group date so now Ben gets to automatically meet her parent's next week! Kacie B. and Nikki needed to weigh in on Courtney because now Ben sees that it wasn't just Emily trying to cause friction between the two.
Ben gave roses to Kacie B., Nikki, Lindzi and... Courtney! What tha eff. I hate to see Emily go, but she's an awesome girl and will find a great guy out there somewhere. You could see the shock on her face and it honestly made me sad. The way Courtney made comments and gestures as Emily was telling Ben good bye and walking away was rude and should have showed Ben that kind of person she is. Ridiculous.
I look forward to seeing Ben with Kacie B., Nikki and Lindzi's family. I could care less about Courtney.
Also, tomorrow is Happy Singles Awareness Day, of course. I am spending my evening with some single gal friends and alcoholic beverages. I'm not down in the dumps about being single like half of my Twitter timeline seems to be. You have to turn a "negative" into a postive, and I have-- great friends and vodka.
could you be any sweeter?!?! that was so darling of you hott stuff. my head is still in the clouds. i think that is more than ok though :-). i still can't believe this is real!
ReplyDelete