Taylor over at Pre-Med Princess tagged me in this cute little post. She's got a cute little page going on over there so be sure to check it out!
The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you have tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know you have tagged them!
11 Fun Facts About Me
1. I enjoy lecture, nothing but note taking classes. I've always really enjoyed taking and writing notes. I learn better if I hear/read something and then write it down.
2. I hate wearing socks. I pretty much never do.
3. I have a seriously unhealthy obsession with Pretty Little Liars.
4. I have an abundant amount of random, sometimes useless knowledge.
5. I will listen to the same CD over and over again to the point that I know every word of every song without the song(s) even being played. This happened when I got Luke Bryan's CD last summer. Needless to say, it's still THE most played CD in my car.
6. I FINALLY joined the iPhone world at Christmas and I don't see how I ever lived without it.
7. I don't like to call myself a "tom boy" because I like to do some girly things but I enjoy boy-ish television shows and activies like guns, fishing, getting dirty, cars, etc.
8. The thought of living in a big city kind of freaks me out and this is a fear I have to get over. Soon!
9. I don't eat green candy except green M&Ms and green AirHeads. I don't like the taste of green candy because it's usually lime or some funky apply flavor like green Sweettarts, gummy bears, Skittles, etc.
10. My dream job is to work in the press department at the Pentagon.
11. I am creepishly obsessed with learning about serial killers. (My mom is going to kill me for putting this on here.) I think it's interesting to learn about what makes these crazy people tick and why they did what they did. The acts they commit are horrible, I just like finding out how they think.
Questions from Taylor
1. When you were in elementary school, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be an elementary school teacher.
2. Now that you're grown up/almost grown up, what is your dream career that you are pursuing or want to pursue? Some form of journalism career. I think this semester's classes will help me really decide between broadcast journalism or print journalism, for now it's print.
3. What are five qualities that you require your future/hypothetical/present husband to have? Good question. I'd like to marry a man that's smart, loyal, caring, family-oriented and ambitious.
4. If you could live anywhere in the United States, where would it be? Either Savannah or Charleston.
5. What is one thing that you wish someone had forewarned you about in life? This is tough... I can't even come up with an answer!
6. If someone were writing a book about you, what would you think the best chapter would be about? A chapter on Greek life and the meaning on sisterhood I think would be the best, or one of the best, chapters. It'd be very heartfelt and people reading it could possibly identify with the things inside the chapter.
7. So you're sitting at a bar when this extremely handsome guy approaches you. He's very charming and you get along great, so you exchange numbers. As you're driving home, you are thinking about how excited you are to see him again when you suddenly see his face on a most wanted sign. What do you do? Freak out and call my Mama. No but really, I would. But I would definitely not answer his calls and report it to the police immediately. And probably not go straight home in case he's following me.
8. If you could change one thing about society, what would it be? The way people treat others that aren't in the same "social class" as them.
9. List your three favorite books. If You Have to Cry Go Outside, The Help, and The Great Gatsby
10. What is your favorite color highlighter? Depends on my mood. I usually choose pink.
11. If you were given a loan to open a shop/boutique, what would you name it? Southern Sass
**Taylor, you ask some very thought-provoking questions girl!!
I tag...
Lindsey at The Bargain Blonde
20 Going On 80
Michelle at The Vintage Apple
Jordan at Southern Hospitality
Whitney at Just a Country Girl
Shannon at Eat, Pray, Love... LIVE!
Michelle at A Little Bit of This & That
Amber at Living in the Moment
Elizabeth at Life with Elizabeth
Brittany at B. Mary and Blessed
Sarah at Southern Grace
And here are your questions, girls!
1. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
2. If you had to choose between deaf or blind, which would you choose?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
4. What is one life changing experience that you feel has made you a better person?
5. If you could go back and change one life experience, what would it be?
6. Why did you choose to start blogging?
7. If you could go to any country in the world and live for a month, where would you choose?
8. What is/was your major in college?
9. If you could change one thing about YOURSELF, what would it be? (ie: name, hair color, eye color, bigger boobs, smaller feet, etc.)
10. Do you read/watch news programs regularly? (ie: Fox News, your local news, your local newspaper, etc.) Why or why not?
11. If you could have dinner with any celebrity that has passed away, who would it be and why?
Well ladies, there you go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI never did this! I think I will today!!
ReplyDelete