Soooo, how about that drama last night?
Wow!
Since I have been forgetting to write a post about my favorite girls, I must start there... or maybe I should start with who I dislike becasue that's a much shorter list.
I seriously cannot stand Courtney. She's such an ugly bitch, inside and out, and not the kind of model I would want to look at. Her rude aggressiveness is just unnecessary. I also don't like Blakely. I thought it was extremely rude of her on last week's episode to keep taking Ben away from the girls at the cocktail party. She had already received a rose, she should have left him alone, she had guaranteed her spot for the following week. I didn't really like Brittney, so I'm glad she left last night.
Now on to my faves... I absolutely love Kacie B. She is so precious and Southern. The date she went on with Ben last week in Sonoma was cute and so heartfelt but I did think the family/baby slideshow was a bit much for a very first date, but it was awesome how they connected during and after. I really like Emily, the epidemiologist (I so messed that spelling up.). She's cute, blonde, has dimples, a good personality and a good sense of humor. And she's smart. I almost had an anxiety attack watching her date with Ben last night though. Climbing the Bay Bridge? Cool, but scary date. The shots from their helmet cams are what freaked me out because I'm also afraid of heights and all I could think about was, "even though they're hooked to that thing, what if they fell?" I definitely want a date with my own fireworks show now though. I do like Lindzi but she isn't my favorite.
Most of the other girls are just kind of mediocre in my eyes. Some of them you only see during group shots and some of them you only see when they're whining or bitching about another girl. Jennifer doesn't seem to really have a connection with Ben. Everytime they show her, it's like the two of them are just sitting there searching for conversation, it's painful to watch.
Now on to the DRAMA of last night... Shawntel.
Wowzers, who did she think she was? "Hey Chris! I'm on my way to San Francisco!" I wasn't a fan of the funeral director when she was on Brad's season so I wasn't Team Shawntel last night either. I was impressed with the girls' confidence in confronting her. I felt like she had no real "right" to just show up like that, but we all know how reality tv works-- they have to have one big dramatic episodes to boost ratings and increase viewers. I'm pretty sure it worked. I'm glad Ben did the right thing and didn't give her a rose. This now makes two times that Shawntel has been "dumped" on national television, she should probably start looking for a real job because obviously finding love on national television isn't her thing.
Who are you favorites? Least favorites? How did you feel about the Shawntel drama?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a little love.