Pages

Monday, January 2

Glory, Glory to ole Auburn. A-U-B-U-R-N!

I spent my NYE in Atlanta at the Chickfila Bowl Fan Fest and Bowl game. As of 11am Saturday morning, I had no NYE plans until a friend of mine told me to get dressed and that I was going to Atlanta! I think I grinned from ear to ear all the way to the Dome. Fan Fest was awesome and it was awesome getting to see Tiger Walk. Nothing like seeing your favorites, Aubie and of course, Gene, before the big game. The entire day was spent checking out who was who because Virgina and Auburn are both navy and orange. We definitely had to be careful who we said "War Eagle!" to. We had nosebleed seats but besides me being afraid I was going to fall walking down the steps, the seats were great. We could see everything and were even on the Auburn sideline side. We won 43-24 and stayed after to see the trophy presentation. I cannot convey the excitement from this weekend into words--- eeeek!


Here are some pictures!












Hope ya'll had a great NYE and many well wishes to you this year!


WAR EAGLE!


2 comments:

Feel free to leave a little love.