Pages

Monday, November 7

Christmas Wish List

I seriously gave my mom my Christmas wish list at the beginning or middle of October. I've noticed that the older I have gotten, the smaller my list gets but the more expensive the items seem to become (haha). This year, I have only asked for...

A new Patagonia (or two...)

I love the ReTool.

leather Wallabees
I always kind of mention these every Christmas and never get them but I will keep asking until I do get them. I wear my regular Wallabees YEAR ROUND and I'm on my 2nd pair and this 2nd pair is almost worn out. I love love love Wallabees.

an Auburn Tervis Tumbler
You can never have too many Tervis Tumblers.

and my most EXPENSIVE wish is the iPhone.

I have also asked for another clicker for my car. You know, the thing that unlocks/locks your car. When I lost my entire set of car keys over the summer, I lost the clicker too. I hate not having one and it kind of freaks me out when I'm out in public late and can't unlock my car at a distance and hop in, I have to sit and unlock it manually then get in. I feel semi-safer with one, I'm weird I know.

I also think I asked for a new pair of RayBans. The pair I have now are prescription RayBans for when I have to wear my glasses and the brown and black pair of fake RayBans I wear on the reg are from Urban Outfitters.

What's on your Christmas wish list?



5 comments:

  1. It's definitely a lot harder to find things for your Christmas list when you're older. My mom constantly is asking me what I want. I like the items you have here! I may be stealing some for my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my list is much smaller, but better quality things! I know I'm old because I'm asking for a nice set of luggage...HAHA who am i?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on my christmas/birthday list- it's so fun! But definitely harder to come up with ideas as we get older. PS. Hope your headaches and nasty commenters go away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized I was getting old when my Christmas list included "pots and pans". HAHA. Of course, I asked for tervis tumblers as well and a few other things but I'm pretty sure "crock pot" was listed too.. Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did this same thing on my blog! I want a Patagonia soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.