Something just isn't right. I have been having severe headaches for the past 5 days, counting today. The cause of these headaches may be a result of my tumble I took in the wee Thursday morning hours that left a bump and a bruise on my forehead, amongst other bruises. But ever since, I've had a continous headache and yesterday was the worst. I literally couldn't stand to get out of bed and my head hurt to bad it was making me nauseous and by 11pm I was burning up and had to sleep with a wet, cold wash rag on my head. Needless to say, my Sunday was miserable. And all I want to do today is lay in bed and sleep. I have made an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow morning to see what's going on. Hopefully it isn't a baby concussion due to my mishap last week (oops!).
For now, it's time to eat lunch and work on some classwork before my 4pm class, all while laying in the comfort of my bed. (sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It could be a multitude of things. You might be low on magnesium. Magnesium deficiency causes migraines (i think). Get wekk siib abd get to the doctor!
ReplyDeletewell soon**** hahah
ReplyDelete