Pages

Thursday, October 6

What I'm Playing Thursday

It's Thursday so it's time to link up with Sarah at We're Just Like You Only Prettier for What I'm Playing Thursday.


My Name is Money - Sonia Leigh
Sonia Leigh is from a small town near mine and she has performed at numerous hometown things and my friend Hayley knows her extrememly well, which is how I got so interested in her. For the past year or so she has been opening up for Zac Brown Band and a member of ZBB is from my hometown so it was super special. Recently, ZBB signed Sonia to their recording label and she has a CD coming out! She has a ton of good songs and I love the way she sounds!

Take a Back Road - Rodney Atkins

Hell on Heels - Pistol Annies

Not so country...
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Another Michelle Ann! That's my name too!

    I absolutely love the Foster the People song and play it all the time!

    Hope you have a great day!

    Michelle @ TheVintageApple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love "Take a back road" - its always on repeat :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.