Pages

Monday, October 24

I don't do Halloween.

I, Michelle, do not do Halloween. I dislike Halloween about as much as I dislike Valentine's Day. Why, you may ask? Well for starters, until I reached maybe middle school I was petrified of people in costumes. I'm the child that wore one of those child leashes because I ran off during parades, etc. I'm also crazy terrified of clowns to this day. I am 22 years old and still hyperventilate and freak out and Halloween has this crazy love of crazy clown costumes. The older I've gotten the more I'm not into the dressing up. When you were little, the idea was to be super cute, now the idea (usually) is to be super slutty. I like decorating my house with Halloween decorations but that's about as Halloween I get.

Do ya'll like Halloween? Do ya'll still dress up for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely do not dress up for halloween!!!!!!!!

    And I am afraid of clowns...I see we have more in common than our names!!! And my initials used to be MAB before I got married!!!!

    Have a good day!

    Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. Like you, I don't like the idea of girls dressing up "Slutty" and getting away with it- that wasn't ever how I was raised, so why do that for one night??? I usually dress up and go with my BF to his fraternity party but this is the last year!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.