If you are a Republican then you know about the Tea Party and if you are Republican but have no clue what I'm talking about then you aren't a real Republican. The Tea Party Express started it's Reclaiming American tour across the nation on August 27 and will end on September 12 in Tampa for the CNN/Tea Party Express Debate.
Today's speeches are in Manchester and Nashua, New Hampshire and I caught the Manchester debate on CNN when it came on at noon. The Nashau speech is at five. I am a big supporter of everything Sarah Palin. I know most people don't like her and tend to bash me for supporting her but despite her flaws, she's actually a very smart woman who has a lot of spunk when it comes to speaking about what she believes in. Her speech today in Manchester was fantastic and she made numerous good points on various topics. The crowd was amazing and gave good feedback when Palin made excellent points. It was great, you should really try to watch one of the speeches.
I'm in College Republicans and I'm sure the TPX will be discussed during one of our weekly meetings, at least I hope so.
For more information regarding the TPX.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




i love her!!!
ReplyDelete