Pages

Wednesday, September 14

My girl Sarah at We're Just Like You Only Prettier did a nifty, cute little post today with Southern Belle Secrets she found on Pinterest. Needless to say, I fell in love and became obsessed and creeped hardcore through Pinterest and found the actual tumblr blog,Girls with Pearls, the Secrets came from and went through each one reading them and saving the ones I liked. I'm a little Southern Belle myself, I can't help but love them right?

So here's my new game plan with my new obsession. Every so often, I'll post a new Southern Belle Secret to share with ya'll.

Thank you Sarah for showing us these cute little things that has now stemmed a new obsession for me and thank you Girls with Pearls for being so creative and smart. Love times infinity.

via

1 comment:

  1. My best friend always says that...I'm like "I'm sweaty" He always tells me how gross that is and then says "No, babe, you are glistening." Very cute post lovey dovey: )

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a little love.