Incase you didn't get the 411 on Twitter.
Lady Gaga, never dress like a man again, ever. You've always had a flare for the dramatic but I was not digging the whole speech at the beginning. I don't like or dislike Gaga, but... sheesh!
Nicki Minaj, I like your music and all but you look like a fool and I don't really think you deserved your award. Sorry I'm not sorry. There were other really great artists in your category that totally should have won.
Katy Perry, in her Chinese/Japanese attire, accepted her award for best collaboration with Kayne. She was trying to be funny during her speech, but he wasn't too impressed. He is always such a douche.
Adele is amazing. Hands down, just flat out amazing.
Biebs, ditch the glasses. And why were you and Selena so awkward during your interview, besides the kiss on her cheek?
Chris Brown's performance was the bomb. I love him to a million pieces.
I'm still a little confused why Britney Spears deserved a tribute and an award? Eh.
Beyonce is preggers. I love it. Plus, her performance was rockin'.
I love that Bruno Mars sang the tribute to Amy Winehouse. I, personally, think Bruno is kind of dreamy. I love his 50s style.
Katy Perry on Video of the Year for "Firework" and she accepted in it in the most ridiculous outfit.
Last but not least, WEEZY! I love Lil Wayne.
What did you think of the VMAs? What did you see that you just thought was cool or crazy?
















Um, Lady Gaga scares me as a guy. don't.get.it!! But Beyonce and Adele ruled the night in my book!
ReplyDeleteGaga has gone crazy! I completely agree with pretty much everything you said here. Bieber definitely needs to ditch the glasses and the leopard shoes he wore, love me some CB and Lil Wayne and Beyonce' announcement that her and Jay Z are expecting was so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch it, shame I know. But I'm glad I got the update from you :) lol
ReplyDelete